Work Safe NZ require users to where harnesses when in the basket of a cherrypicker or boom type lift. Prior to the use of a scissorlift, a Hazard Assessment of the site should be completed to decide on whether a harness system will be required to complete the job safely. Should the decision to use a harness be made, the harness should be attached to certified anchor points using a lanyard or adjustable lanyard, fitted with a short energy absorber or fit for purpose self retracting lifeline (SRL).
Yes – we do carry harnesses for supply
At Accessman we pride ourselves on ‘ticking all the boxes’. We are the leading experts in EWP’s offering quality machines and a high standard of service from start to finish. For further information read the Accessman’s 10 Guarantees.
We can guarantee you:
- Quality Machines – All machines undergo systematic safety checks before each and every hire. This includes tyres and structural integrity of the machines ensuring they are in optimal condition and fully comply with national Health and Safety Approved Codes of Practice. To read more on our Health & Safety protocols click here
- Expert advice – Accessman are specialists in EWP equipment which means we have excellent knowledge of how best to assist you in getting the job done effectively and efficiently.
- After hours service – Accessman understands that sometimes you need to work around the clock to get your job done. With this in mind we provide a 24/7 breakdown and call out service.
- Availability – Even with over 500 machines in our fleet, we can’t always guarantee the machine you need will be available – but we can guarantee that we will go above and beyond to make a machine available for you.
- Free training – Accessman are committed to the safety of both machine users and the public. It is with that in mind we offer free operational and safety induction with every hire.
- Minimal Downtime – Our crew includes service technicians and truck drivers. This means in the unlikely event of a breakdown we can respond quickly and efficiently. Should our service technicians be unable to fix a breakdown onsite, an immediate swap for a functioning machine will be made to ensure minimal downtime for you.
- No Hidden Charges – An Accessman quote is exactly that! It is not an estimate. What we quote is what you pay!
- No Weekend Charges – That’s right – we charge on a five day week only!
- Safety – Your safety is our priority and so we provide free safety harnesses on all machines with legal requirements to use them.
- After Hire Service – Received your invoice and have a query? We have a team that cover all the after hire bits and pieces. Just ring up your local branch and they will let you know who to speak to and how to get hold of them.
All our machines are hired out on a ‘time out not time used’ basis. If the weather is playing havok with your project give us a call. We can arrange to either reschedule your booking or discuss the situation further. However; unless you contact us we wont be able to help and you will be charged accordingly.
Simply contact your local branch to place your order and arrange delivery straight to site. Alternatively; there are some 6 Metre Scissorlifts and Cherrypickers which can be towed using a suitable vehicle. Should you wish to collect simply call your local branch, place your order and come collect. Our machines require a 1 7/8” tow ball.
We have a ½ day hire (4 hours) and a full day hire (24 hours). If you require your machine for longer, please contact your local branch for a quote. Remember – we do not charge for Saturdays & Sundays!
Accessman staff are extensively trained to offer you the advice and guidance you need on which machine is right for your job. If we are unable to advise you over the phone, we offer a free Site Inspection service. Contact your local branch for further information.
Accessman provide FREE harnesses for all Cherrypicker and Knucklebooms.
Accessman offer harnesses for hire on scissorlifts should they be required.
Select Download Credit Application & Terms of Hire and select which branch you would be using. Once you have filled in your application you can either post or fax it to the branch or alternatively scan and email. All contact details are located on the top right hand corner of the application. Remember to initial the terms and conditions pages!